This is the gorgeous piece you have been looking for. Containing actual gold Bent Designs used an overglaze that is typically applied to accent or highlight ceramic wares or jewelry. This precious metal bong has a brilliance unlike anything they have produced and was designed with the Collector in mind.
The Hexagon water pipe from BRNT Designs was inspired by the angular forms and intersecting planes of Daniel Libeskind architecture. The Hexagon re-imagines what a bong is to create a product that is unlike any other in its field. Stylistically, the Hexagon is designed to be flaunted—promising the ultimate in contemporary aesthetics. Functionally, the Hexagon provides the smoothest hit you will come across.
- Real gold is used in the glaze to create a mirror-like finish
- Diffusing downstem filters smoke for smoother use
- 86.6 mm width | 3.41 inches
- 242 mm height | 9.53 inches
Ceramic and glass
One 8/14mm Glass Downstem with Silicone Seal and a 14mm Glass Bowl.
How to clean:
Much like a fine gold-rimmed champagne glass, this is meant for special occasions. The Gold Hexagon uses real gold in the glaze and can only be hand-washed with warm dish soap. It should be emptied, cleaned and dried after every use to retain the brilliant shine. It cannot be placed in the dishwasher or freezer like other glazes. Do not use alcohol to clean. Alcohol will damage the finish. Alcohol should only be used on the glass downstream and glass herb bowl.
- Fill sink with warm water
- Add a couple drops of dish soap
- Clean bong with soft sponge, do not use rough or abrasive cleaning supplies
- Rinse with warm water
- To remove fingerprints buff with included jewelry cloth
What's in the Box:
- 1x - BRNT Hexagon Water Pipe - Gold
- 1x - 14mm Glass Downstem with Silicone Seal
- 1x - 14mm Glass Herb Bowl